The Daniels Team was ranked within the Top 25 Real Estate Agents for number of homes sold in 2014 for the entire Pikes Peak Region out of a membership of over three thousand Realtors! We would like to thank all of our families, team members, friends, and clients for an incredible year and look forward to an even better 2015.
Real Estate Information
Colorado Springs Real Estate Resources
Displaying blog entries 1-10 of 132
Selling your home in 2015? Take a look at The Daniels Team stats for the entire year of 2014 as compared to the average Realtor in the Pikes Peak MLS to see why we would be a good match for listing your home.
- Average days on market for all Realtors in the Pikes Peak MLS (PPAR) was 63. The Daniels Team average was only 23 days on market, bringing our clients an offer 40 days quicker on average!
- Average Continuous Days on Market for all PPAR Realtors was 92. The Daniels Team Average was only 37 days!
- Average Sales Price to List Price Ratio for all PPAR Realtors was 98.6%. The Daniels Team Average was 99.15% allowing our clients to save thousands of dollars in equity.
Source: Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service. Showing 2014 sold stats for existing residential homes over $50,000. Does not include short sale properties.
Many people are gearing up for listing and selling their home in 2015. There are many questions to ask when selling a home in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. Here are some of the main questions home sellers ask us when they are considering selling the home. Odds are many of your questions will be the same.
I am sure you have other questions but wanted to provide a resource where you can instantly get answers to the above questions without talking to us. Of course we are available anytime to answer your questions but some just want to research before speaking to anyone. Just fill out the form to the left for an instant Market Snapshot and feel free to checkout the sample analysis to see what the report will look like. Enjoy!
FHA will be lowering their annual mortgage insurance premiums by half a percentage point following word from the White House last week stating that as many as 250,000 new buyers will be able to purchase a home. This is great news for home buyers looking to have the most options available to them to buy a home!
Benefits of this change:
- It could open up an option for Home Buyers who did not qualify before.
- Opens up more loan options for Home Buyers. Nothing like a little competition for your business.
- Private Mortgage Insurers will have to cut premiums to compete with FHA which could be favorable in loan options outside of FHA.
Want to know how this change effects you? Click Here for a quick Loan Analysis.
There are currently 123 designated Foreclosures for sale in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. Up from 121 last month but lookout for more of an increase of inventory moving into the Spring. 21 foreclosures on the list are brand new to the market and 15 just had recent price reductions. Foreclosures in this market are currently priced from $1 to $699,000.
Be sure to check out the 123 available foreclosure properties instantly by clicking on the box below
Million Dollar Monday - The most expensive luxury home in Monument, CO that is currently on market is listed for an asking price of $1,197,000. This luxury home is located in the Timberview subdivision of the Tri-Lakes area in Northern El Paso County.
This hilltop Tuscan Estate boasts 360 degree views of the front range and city. This 2-Story home sits on 3 acres and has 5 bedrooms, 6 baths along with a 4 car garage. Find all of the finishes that you would expect in a luxury home.
Curious what $1.2 million will buy in the Monument Luxury Home Market? Click here to view all of the photos and details on this property instantly.
Homes in Colorado Springs on average are large in comparison to other comparable metro cities around the nation according to a a recent article from 24/7 Wall Street. In fact Colorado Springs ranks 3rd for home size when comparing to these other metro cities with 3 other Colorado cities making the Top 10 list. Here is the list.
Top 10 Cities for Largest Homes
- Provo | Orem, UT - Median SF: Median SF: 1,980
- Houston | The Woodlands | Sugar Land, TX - Median SF: 1,900
- Colorado Springs, CO - Median SF: 1,899
- Atlanta | Sandy Springs | Roswell, GA - Median SF: 1,872
- Raleigh, NC - Median SF: 1,871
- Boulder, CO - Median SF: 1,865
- Greeley, CO - Median SF: 1,854
- Fort Collins, CO - Median SF: 1,851
- Austin | Round Rock, TX - Median SF: 1,837
- Dallas | Fort Worth | Arlington, TX - Median SF: 1,828
Read more about the list here.
Wanting to see the latest up to date Colorado Springs listings before other home buyers do? Don't rely on any of the unreliable national websites where we have seen listings outdated by as much as 8 months to a year. Be sure to checkout our advanced Colorado Springs home search that is updated multiple times per day with all the details you want to make your search a breeze.
Here are two links for your convenience:
- Click Here to View the 276 Newest Listings On Market Instantly.
- Click Here to View the 302 Latest Price Reductions Instantly.
January Update: Listing Inventory is on the rise. Sellers this is a good time to list before the summer competition hits. Buyers this is a good time to start looking as inventory finally starts to increase following the holidays.
There are currently 121 designated Foreclosures for sale in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. 4 of which are brand new to the market and 16 with recent price reductions. Foreclosures in this market are priced from $1 to $619,000. Note that $1 indicates that the property is up for auction which typically has a much higher reserve price. Be sure to check out the 121 available foreclosure properties instantly by clicking on the box below
Million Dollar Monday - The most expensive home available in Colorado Springs is currently listed for an asking price of $7.2 million. This Luxury home is located in the New Breed Ranch subdivision within the Black Forest area. Great location for acreage property while still being located close in proximity to many amenities including the Colorado's premier Club at Flying Horse.
Curious on What $7.2 million will buy in the Colorado Springs Luxury Home Market? Click here to view all of the photos and details on this property instantly.
- Black Forest (3)
- Briargate (6)
- Broadmoor (2)
- Colorado Springs Ranked (4)
- Colorado Springs Short Sale News (7)
- Featured Listings (3)
- For Buyers (28)
- For Sellers (15)
- Horse Property (2)
- Luxury Homes (2)
- Market Stats (11)
- Monument (1)
- New Homes in Colorado Springs (6)
- Real Estate Investing (2)
- Relocation (6)